I have a bit of cabin fever because my office has been closed because of the snow we've gotten here in the DC area. But here are a few things that I have accomplished with the extra time I've had on my hands:
- I've spent less money because I haven't done any shopping outside of food since I've been back in town
- I've eaten healthier because I've cooked all of my meals (no fast food or extraneous snacks)
- I finally caught up on all of the great blogs in my reader.
- I finished reading a cute novel
- I started a five page assignment that's due this weekend
- I exercised a bit
- I did all of my laundry
- I started working my way down my task list for my non-profit endeavors (started is the operative word, but I'm still putting it down)
- I watched my latest Netflix movie which has been languishing in my apartment for the last two weeks
- I figured out how to make collages in Photoshop
Verdict is still out on if we'll actually get more snow as they've been predicting for the past few days, but even if we don't I'm feeling good and productive!