Thanksgiving is only a couple days away (where did this year go…)! In an effort to bring the year to a close on a positive note, I’d like to outline the things I’m grateful for this Thanksgiving:
- My health.
- My loving family and supportive friends.
- Being gainfully employed with great benefits.
- Slowly building my savings and retirement funds.
- Being weeks from completing my Master’s degree (whoop!).
- Living in a part of the city that I love in an awesome apartment.
- Being relatively young and having fun milestones to look forward to personally and professionally.
- Having been able to afford to travel for pleasure this year.
- I could go on, but I'll stop here.
What are you thankful for this Thanksgiving?