Friday, November 21, 2008

Credit Cards

I am on track to pay off my Discover credit card balance ($250) with my first pay check of December. If I do receive a holiday bonus this year (I wasn't at my current job this time last year, so I'm not sure if we get one), half will go toward textbooks for the Spring 2009 semester of my classes and the other half will go toward my Visa card balance. I will decide how much money I can comfortably afford to put down on my Visa card balance per month in December, but I am leaning toward $300. I hope by seriously cutting back on my discretionary spending (a.k.a. - shopping!) starting in January, that I will be able to pay off this credit card by the end of 2009. I'm anxious to start saving for my car, and I won't do that until this credit card is paid off.

1 comments:

Lucy said...

I recently discovered your blog and am really enjoying it! And...

You've been tagged! Check out my blog for details.