- I am kind of bummed that I missed my middle school's (yes, middle school) informal reunion/happy hour last Friday. But I couldn't rationalize spending the money to travel to my hometown when I know I'll be home for Labor Day. It looked like it was a lot of fun from pics posted on Facebook though...
- With the exception of a few tops and colorful tights, I'm done fall clothing shopping. I'm getting a lot of inspiration on how to wear stuff I already have from cruising my favorite style blogs on the Internet.
- I'm going to start saving $50 more per month in my emergency fund, just because I would feel comfortable with having more saved than I currently do. I believe I was aiming kind of low with my annual goal.
- I'm going to try my hand at teaching myself to sew before I spend money on lessons. I cringe everytime I have to take a piece of clothing the Cleaners to get tailored, the cost adds up. I'm currently investigating sewing machine options, any suggestions would be appreciated!
- I've been ruminating on purchasing tickets for a concert this fall, I think I'm going to just go ahead and do it, because I believe the artist I want to see is worth it.
Wednesday, August 26, 2009