Wednesday, December 10, 2008

I've been tagged

Frugal Chick tagged me a while ago I didn’t forget, I just haven’t taken the time to come up with responses. Here are six interesting (very subjective use of the word) things about me:

  1. I had a very brief stint as a figure skater at the age of 10 and won a gold medal in a competition at a skating rink in Hershey Park, PA.
  2. I have a growing playlist of country music on my iPod. This would surprise anyone who knows me in real life.
  3. I sometimes shop in the kids department of Zara and Target…hey if the clothes fit…
  4. I saw my nursery school teacher last week and she remembers me though I haven’t seen her in years.
  5. I regularly get mistaken for a high school student, I’m told I’ll appreciate this one day, but for now its just annoying.
  6. I am at my third job in the two years I’ve been working, but don’t count my first job in conversation because I worked there for less than four months. I left to take a job that paid a little more.

I’ll tag:

Sallie’s Niece

Young Black and Prosperous

Budget Chic

Money Maus

Graduated Learning

MoneyMateKate

If you’ve responded to a similar tag, just come up with 6 more interesting things about yourself if you can.

3 comments:

MoneyMaus said...

Thanks for the tag! :) I also get mistaken for a high school student ALL the time. LOL. One day we will appreciate it ;)

Eve said...

same here... other teachers at my school think im a student

Anonymous said...

Oh, thanks for the tag! I forgot to do it.

I'll get on it!