Frugal Chick tagged me a while ago I didn’t forget, I just haven’t taken the time to come up with responses. Here are six interesting (very subjective use of the word) things about me:
- I had a very brief stint as a figure skater at the age of 10 and won a gold medal in a competition at a skating rink in
. Hershey Park, PA
- I have a growing playlist of country music on my iPod. This would surprise anyone who knows me in real life.
- I sometimes shop in the kids department of Zara and Target…hey if the clothes fit…
- I saw my nursery school teacher last week and she remembers me though I haven’t seen her in years.
- I regularly get mistaken for a high school student, I’m told I’ll appreciate this one day, but for now its just annoying.
- I am at my third job in the two years I’ve been working, but don’t count my first job in conversation because I worked there for less than four months. I left to take a job that paid a little more.
If you’ve responded to a similar tag, just come up with 6 more interesting things about yourself if you can.