- Having a good laugh with a friend over something silly (can't be serious all the time).
- Spending time with my family (my biological fam and people I've claimed as family over the years).
- Figuring out a new way to wear something I already had in my closet.
- Sunny days.
- Hot cups of green tea (all year-round, I'm weird like that).
- Seeing progress toward goals.
- Finding a DVD at the library that I wanted to see for a while.
- Unexpectedly seeing a friend in a random place or setting.
- Riding (I don't drive much) through Rock Creek Park (in DC) or Fairmount Park (in Philly) on a sunny Spring day with the windows down.
- Hearing my favorite song of the moment on the radio.
Monday, April 27, 2009