Monday, November 30, 2009

Did you partake in Black Friday/Cyber Monday Shopping?

I decided to take a pass on shopping this year and didn't shop the sales online or in the stores. Though I did quite a bit of online and in-person 'window-shopping' throughout the weekend. Looking at display windows of stores is one of my favorite seasonal past times. I'm still making my lists of Christmas gifts and will probably start doing my shopping in earnest this coming weekend. I can't believe Thanksgiving has come and gone already!

So did you do any shopping over the weekend? Were there really great deals to find out there or is this Black Friday shopping thing just media hype?

2 comments:

me in millions said...

No shopping for me. Actually that's a little bit of a lie. I went shopping on Sunday, but I wasn't too successful. It was way too crowded for my taste.

Anonymous said...

My family and I only go to one store every "Black Friday", a nearby shop that has cute crafts, decorations, and housewares. And really, we just go to look around, and maybe buy a few things. This year, the only thing we bought was a Christmas ornament.
I'm just not a fan of that crazy 4AM shopping mania. I don't need (or really want) any of the items that are on major sale early Friday morning.