When you don’t keep your eyes on the prize:
- You fall behind on your savings goals (or don't have goals at all).
- Your credit card debt creeps back up and negates all of the money you paid down in the past.
- You buy your lunch instead of saving money (and possibly calories!).
- You loosen spending habits, stop budgeting and wonder where it all went?
- Miss out on side hustle opportunities to bring in extra income.
So what is my prize? Meeting personal financial goals!
When you do keep your eyes on the prize:
- You surpass your savings goals.
- You see progress on paying down credit card debt that once seemed insurmountable.
- You pack your lunch on a regular basis and only eat out for an occasional treat.
- You reign in spending, budget and know exactly where your money goes.
- You maximize side hustle opportunities in your spare time to increase income AND add valuable experience to your resume.
It’s not always easy, but clearly, keeping your eyes on the prize is the better option. Stay motivated!