Tuesday, October 14, 2008

I Heart Google Reader

I know I am probably the last person to jump on the bandwagon, but using Goggle Reader makes keeping up with my favorite blogs so much easier. Using Google Reader has enabled me to expand my blog reading scope (beauty, fashion, gossip...), but reading personal finance blogs are still my favorite.

I've kind of needed a break from the somberness that has been the U.S. economy lately, but I will get back to more substantive posts soon and also reevaluate some of my PF goals.

2 comments:

MoneyMaus said...

Since I can't visit any blogs at work, Google Reader is my savior when I need to do some reading. :)

Eve said...

you weren't the last person to jump on the bandwagon, I think I was. I just discovered it after reading your post and I heart it too.