Tuesday, July 1, 2008

I Got Tagged

Money Maus tagged me to answer the following five questions:

  1. What were you doing 10 years ago? I was preparing to start high school 10 years ago (aged 14) in my hometown of Philly. That particular summer, I went on a 14 day trip to Africa and Italy with a group of students where we performed a play and stayed with host families. We spent the whole summer learning about the countries we were visiting and practicing the play. That is one of the most defining experiences of my adolescence.
  2. Five items on today’s “to do” list: (1) Write a press release for the nonprofit I volunteer for (2) Purchase train ticket to travel to Philly for the weekend (3) Return my library books (4) Revisit my personal statement for my 1st grad school application (5) Return a few phone calls
  3. What snacks do you enjoy? Soft pretzels and water ice (yes both of them together!), mint sandwich cookies, watermelon, clementine oranges
  4. What would you do if you were a billionaire? I would pay off my parents and grandparents mortgages and other outstanding debts, pay off my own debts, purchase a few properties, invest a large chunk of it and give a sizable amount to charities I believe in. I would then take a year off, travel the world, start at least one business and write the next great American novel (I don't really have to be a billionaire to do this I guess).
  5. Where would you live? Hmm…so many places come to mind. I’d like to have a home in the Philadelphia area because I love the city and the benefit of being in close proximity to other cities I like, NYC and DC. I’d also like to have home in West Africa and an apartment in Italy.

Now, I’ll tag Forest at Forest on Finance.

0 comments: