Monday, July 14, 2008

Weekend Spending

I did pretty good with my spending this weekend:

Friday

  • $10, Metro Smart Trip Card
  • $3.85, Starbucks (it was Friday and I splurged...)

Saturday

  • $7.50, Laundry detergent, etc.
  • $0, Lunch (free lunch at a home ownership seminar I attended)
  • $0, Dinner (thanks to my Mother and Godmother with whom I went out to dinner)
  • $8.00, OnDemand movies

Sunday

  • $0, Coffee, fruit tart (thanks again to Mom for treating)
  • $0, walk to the outdoor market (food, artists, vendors) in my neighborhood (Not carrying around money helps to avoid spending temptation)

TOTAL: $29.35

1 comments:

MoneyMaus said...

That's great for weekend spending! My parents are in town for a business conference - so I haven't paid for a thing all weekend, from food to 3 shirts when I went shopping with my Mom. Gotta love it when parents enjoying spending money on their children!! :)